2 Bedroom Apartment
Patio Area at the back
Plenty of storage
- Separate living room with sofa, chest of drawers and dining room table. The flooring is laminate and leads to the back garden.
- Both rooms have double beds, bedside cabinet and wardrobes.
- The bathroom has a corner shower and laminate flooring.
- The kitchen is equipped with a washer, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- The property is in an ideal location close to the City Centre. It is a 10 minute walk from the Market Square.
It is in a quiet location and has a private paved patio to enjoy the sunshine in.
- The property itself is newly built, spacious and energy efficient,perfect for two people. It has secured entry to the building also.
Call now for more information and to book a viewing!
Tenant Testimonials for landlords of 138/51 Ropewalk Court:-
Tracey and Izel August 2012 to September 2013
Mr Pruden and Mr Richardson have both been exceptional landlords. Any issues within 138 Ropewalk Court were attended to quickly and they were happy to assist as far as they could in making our time in the flat as comfortable as possible. We were very lucky to have such attentive landlords in our first venture away from home and we had a pleasant stay. We had problem free payments and our full security deposit returned to us at the end of our tenancy. We would confidently recommend students to Mr Pruden and Mr Richardson.
Elo and Ebu September 2013 to summer 2014
Having been in this flat for 7 months, we believe that we are in a rightful place to say that it has been our best experience with any landlord in Nottingham. Tony and David have been of great help to us, even when it wasn't their duty to be. The aesthetics of this house and the homely setting, make the university experience that much more bearable.
We'd definitely recommend this place to anyone who's looking for a house that creates the right balance, from location to even the minutest details.
Pick this one. You won't regret it.
Dafydd and October 2014 to August 2015 as with the others.
Having worked in the lettings sector myself; managing in excess of 100 properties and landlords I am all too familiar with the negative outlook some perspective tenants may have in regards to landlords (often justified), however David and Tony are most definitely amongst the best landlords that I have encountered. Any issues that arose, (of which there were few during our tenancy) were immediately rectified and both landlords were immediately contactable should there be any concerns. Whilst only being a phone call away we were allowed to enjoy our time at the property with little or no disturbance and am grateful to both David and Tony for allowing us to rent 138 Ropewalk Court and regret that we are no longer based in Nottingham!