Standard Hill (10270)
- Asking price:
- Key features:
- Opposite Nottingham Castle
- Catchment for both Universities
- En-suite bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Change of use opportunity
- HMO licences
- Reception Rooms:
- Property Type:
- Sold STC
High yielding HMO investment situated on Standard Hill.
The site is split between three buildings, two six bedroom HMO's and two flats with a garage in the Coach House, all the rooms are furnished to a high specification with en-suite shower rooms and communal kitchens/lounges.
All licences can be provided upon request.
The property was developed in 2013 with a high quality finish throughout; the sale price includes all fixtures and fittings.
The total gross income from all three buildings is approximately £110,000.
Due to the location of the site, directly opposite Nottingham Castle the site would suit a variety of different uses such as residential non HMO flats, hotel or hostel.
- The living rooms are situated on the ground floor of the property, the furniture includes; sofas, coffee tables and TV's.
- All contain double beds, desks with chairs, wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside table and double-glazed windows, en-suite and wall mounted televisions.
- Each room has it's own en-suite with a shower.
- The kitchens are situated on the first floor, the furniture includes; a dining table with chairs, washing machine, tumble dryer fridge freezers and fitted cooker with hob. There is also access to the back yard through the kitchen.
- The property is alarmed for extra security. It is also double and secondary glazing throughout making it extremely well insulated for sound and heat. The rental income is inclusive of the utility bills and wifi.
Call now for more information and to book a viewing.