Derby Road (10201)
- Asking price:
- Key features:
- Newly refurbished
- Ensuite rooms
- New furniture
- Modern Interior
- Tv's included in all rooms
- Large balcony with seating
- Catchment for both Universities
- Within walking distance to Nottingham City Centre
- Let for 2017-18 academic year
- Commerial unit Let until 2020
- Reception Rooms:
- Property Type:
- Sold STC
The scheme, extensively refurbished last summer, is split over three HMO flats with 18 rooms, 16 of which are ensuite. There are also two offices on the ground floor with leases to Quality Students and top365 Sales.
The property was extensively refurbished in 2016 with all kitchens, bathrooms, flooring and furniture replaced; the sale price includes all fixtures and fittings.
The residential flats are fully let until August 2018.
All HMO licences were recently renewed in October 2016.
Due to the location of the site the property is extremely popular to students at both Nottingham Trent and Nottingham University.
This site is sold inclusive of a five year management agreement with top365 ltd, the terms of this agreement will be supplied upon request.
The three HMO flats
- Open Plan Kitchen and dinning room, fully furnished with wall mounted TV.
- All have en-suite shower rooms and wall mounted tv's and double beds.
- The bathrooms have recently been installed with modern interior.
- Fully fitted kitchen with all white goods well exceeding the minimum HMO amenities requirements.
Large Communal Balcony
- Fitted with BBQ and seating for 10 people
- Perfect for BBQ's and parties. Great communal living with amazing cinema room and en-suites and TV's to every double bedroom. A five-minute walk between the Nottingham City Centre and Lenton, an ideal location for Nottingham-based students. There is a bus stop opposite the front door.
Both ground floor offices are currently let on new five year commercial leases that expire in 2020.